Search This Blog

I am a quilter living in Woodbridge, Suffolk who has made quilts since I was a teenager. I also ring bells! Both are great British traditions....I will try to feature some of my antique Welsh and Durham quilts, the quilts I make myself, my quilting activities and also some of my bellringing achievements. Plus as many photos as I can manage. NB: Double click on the photos to see greater detail, then use back button to return to the main page.













Wednesday 18 August 2010

Off to NEC for Festival of Quilts

I am packed and ready to set off to the FOQ - three hour's drive! As well as the two Allendale quilts, I am taking eight Welsh Quilts for Jane Rollason's French Quilt Expo. I will post photos of these quilts when I get back ...I am also taking the camera so hopefully will be able to post some photos of the show as well. Mike is passing up the quilt show and Birmingham (he has been before) and will be staying here to look after the cats.

Do stop by to say hello if you are going to FOQ - I would be glad to meet everyone! My stand is A42 and is just across from the V & A stall near the front.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could be there... we do have a quilt show this weekend as well, however, in Manchester, NH. I'll be looking forward to your pictures when you return!

    ReplyDelete