Search This Blog

I am a quilter living in Woodbridge, Suffolk who has made quilts since I was a teenager. I also ring bells! Both are great British traditions....I will try to feature some of my antique Welsh and Durham quilts, the quilts I make myself, my quilting activities and also some of my bellringing achievements. Plus as many photos as I can manage. NB: Double click on the photos to see greater detail, then use back button to return to the main page.













Tuesday 6 May 2014

Pettistree wins SE District striking contest

Pettistree Bellringers won the Striking contest, held at Campsea Ashe , on Saturday. What is more pleasing, is that we won both trophies, one for method ringing and one for call changes. With typical Whitby humour, the teams were called "Us" and "Them"......well done everybody!


1 comment: